Sunday, April 20, 2008

Quick Hitz (week in review) - 4/20/08

Quik Hitz from my mind today:
  • Church was...well interesting today, maybe more to be written later
  • I know 3 people that have birthdays today; Paul, Kim, and Shoshana...Happy Birthday Y'all!
  • Mowed the yard today and had plenty of time to think, I am kind of digging that me time
  • Had a great time at the Advance '08 conference Friday, more on that later too.
  • 12Stone Church has the most amazing building I have ever seen, plus they have a Starbucks and you can take your drinks into the auditorium....simply AWESOME!!!
  • I love Pirates of the Carribean (it is on USA right now as I write this)
  • Had a fun lunch today with our DFFs
  • Finished two books this week (First Impressions... by Mark Waltz and King of Rock by Darryl McDaniels)
  • I will know all of the words to the Alvin and The Chipmunks soundtrack soon
  • Didn't get to play golf this past week
  • Never felt 100% last week, just wished it would have knocked me on my butt as opposed to just lingering all week
  • Met Dick Vitale on Friday even though I am not a big fan of his I respect what he does for charity
  • Signed up for Eagles for St. Jude , every little bit helps
  • Went to the Georgia Force game with my family and some friends, we lost but Greg 2.0 seemed to really enjoy himself and that in turn means I had fun too.
  • Greg 2.0 got his first bike this weekend and did really well, proud of the lil dude!
  • I need to start doing some things with the quickness, bottom line stop talking and start doing
  • Had several team members at work go to dinner with me Friday for my bday, that was pretty cool
  • Can't believe how old I will be tomorrow but it will give me a great timeline for a few goals
  • My car sure is dirty
  • I think i may wear a tie to work tomorrow
  • I am going to walk at least 45 minutes on the treadmill tomorrow
  • Next couple of weeks should be pretty busy for me but nuthin' I can't handle...I'm ready for it
  • I am ready for The Dark Knight to hit theaters
  • This is getting longer than I thought it would
  • I am going to need new tires in the near future
  • Two weeks until Hank Jr concert
  • I don't enjoy being around fake people
  • Do you know anyone that plays one role on a certain day of the week then drops the S, F, and BS words reguarly throughout the week?
  • I also don't like yes folk, you know the ones that NEVER challenge ANYTHING they just kiss your backside in hopes you will show them favor.
  • I like reading biographies
  • I wish I could read faster
  • You know you have a right not to have a degree but no right not to have an education
  • I love the Steve and Barry's store at Discover Mills
  • Ok I should stop writing now, maybe more tomorrow who knows....c-ya!

1 comment:

happycrafty said...

Thanks for the birthday shoutout on your blog. I'm honored.