Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yesterday...

Yesterday was my birthday and last night we went out for dinner to celebrate. Melissa asked me where I would like to go? Longhorns? Taco Mac? Hooters? I thought to myself "what do I really enjoy?". The answer was simple; spending time with my family and seeing Greg 2.0 smile while having a great time. This thought led to my decision of....Chuck E. Cheese! Yep this 30 something went to CEC for his birthday and had a great time playing games and eating pizza. Playing games with the family was a ton of fun then right before we left Greg 2.0 and I had our pic taken with Chuck E. himself. I had a great time, can't wait til next year cuz it just don't get no betta than this!

2 comments:

Ren said...

I'm Ren Buckland and I approve this message.

Davis said...

right on, man. to quote a song i don't care for, "that's the good stuff."