Wednesday, May 7, 2008

90 Minutes in Heaven (brief book review)

I recently finished the book "90 Minutes in Heaven" by Don Piper. This was a very good book, really shows you that things happen for a reason. The book really doesn't concentrate too much on the heavenly experience but more on the journey afterwarrd and how God has used Don since his car accident. I don't want to give too much away in this brief review yet this is a story that we can all relate too. We may not have been in a serious accident or died and gone to heaven only to return. However we have all questioned our own lives wondering why we were placed in certain places. For me this book made me reflect on things that have happened in my life and look deeper as to why things happen. Give this book a read as I think you will enjoy it.

No comments: