Thursday, May 22, 2008

Quick Hitz - 5/23/08

Just random thoughts from my little brain...


  • I am really looking forward to this Memorial Day Weekend...cookin' out with family and friends, just don't get much betta!
  • Carpooling is starting to look real good as part of my new green initiative (the green in my pocket that is)
  • The new Batman movie needs to hurry up and get here.
  • June is looking busier and busier....just how I like it
  • I am looking forward to my new role at church, gonna be fun!
  • Did I mention the 3 day weekend is looking sweet!
  • I am going to implement Casual Mondays and Formal Fridays at work
  • I want a new cell phone - a PDA phone
  • I am ready to Power Up
  • I have mcuh reading and TV to catch up on this weekend (The Big Idea, Big Break, American Chopper, Miami Ink)
  • I am getting into watching drag racing, it is becoming more interesting than NASCAR to me (Go Ashley!)
  • Greg 2.0 and I have been playing race cars a lot lately, kind of cool
  • I want to see Iron Man, hopefully before it goes to DVD
  • I want to see Indiana Jones too before DVD release
  • What you doing this weekend?
  • You ever wonder how many people read this thing? I do. (I don't keep stats)

That's all for now.....c-ya!

No comments: