Thursday, May 8, 2008

ANTM

As many know I watch America's Next Top Model and have been watching it since Cycle 2 (we are on10 now). Each season uhh cycle you kind of start picking your favorite. Cycle 2 I liked Mercedes, 3 I liked Ya Ya, and so on. Then of course you get to where you have your second fav and such. This time I have to say no one stands out. The final four were Dominique, Fatima, Anya, and Whitney, last night Dominique was sent home. None of these girls stand out to me, they take ok pics but nothing like previous winners Saleisha, Naima, Eva, or Jaslene took. They don't have great personalities, they are just blah. I think Anya will win though because she does have a different look, but who knows. I would be suprised to see Whitney win since she continues to come off fake. Fatima just gets on my nerves but she takes good pics, so we will see next Wednesday night at 8:00pm on The CW.

No comments: