Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Out of Office replies to try

Next time you are out of the office try one of these:
  • I am currently out of the office at a job interview and reply to you if I fail to get the position. Please be prepared for my mood.
  • Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
  • I will be unable to delete all the emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
  • Sorry to have missed you but I'm at the doctor's having my brain and heart removed so I can be promoted to management.
  • I've run away to join a different circus.
  • I will be out of the office for the next two weeks for medical reasons. When I return please forward your emails to stephanie@mycompany.com instead of steven@mycompany.com.
  • Hi, I'm thinking about the email you just sent. Please wait by your computer for my response.

And my favorite...

  • The email server is unabel to verify your server connection. Your message has not been delivered. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (the beauty of this is that you can see who falls for it)

No comments: