Monday, May 19, 2008

An Amazing and Awesome Sunday!

I am a pretty big John Maxwell fan having read some of his books he has given my plenty of inspiration through his leadership insight. A few weeks ago I heard he was going to be speaking at a local church and of course I had to make plans to attend. While I have heard him speak about leadership I have never heard him preach before. I figure as a veteran of over 25 years as a senior pastor he ought to be pretty good. Well pretty good doesn't even come close. He was simply AWESOME!!! He spoke about how to "Live Like You Are Dying"; you could just feel the buzz as he spoke. You know that buzz where you can just feel the connection being made with so many people? Near the end he did an alter call for salvation and it was truly amazing how many people went up front.

Here are a couple things I want to leave you with today:
  • Live life FULLY
  • Live Life THANKFULLY
  • Live life FAITHFULLY
  • Live life THOUGHTFULLY

and one quote: "Life is like a roll of toliet paper, the closer you get to the end the faster it seems to go"

No comments: